- Kommen Sie zu Lorenz, dem führenden regionalen Personaldienstleister im Office-Bereich in der Metropolregion. Festanstellung, innovative Projekte, echte Chancen für Ihre berufliche Entwicklung, eingebunden in renommierte Kundenunternehmen der Region. Zur Überlassung für unseren international tätigen Kunden suchen wir Sie als
Business Development Assistance m/w Tätigkeitsbeschreibung:
- Provide efficient and effective support service to the external sales team, discussing developments within the customer base.
- Receive, process and co-ordinate all sales enquiries, this may involve liaising with other members of staff within Europe or Tokyo office, ensuring that the replies are sent in a timely and professional manner.
- Answer customer enquiries on products, using catalogue or the Hirose web site. Any technical question can be referred to the Technical Sales Coordinator or BDM.
- Log all customer enquiries on sales database SAP Business One (SBO).
- Update customer information and progress of enquiries on database SBO.
- Occasional Pro-active telephone sales campaigns.
- Organize and dispatch all samples and catalogues requested by customers, followed by telephone call to see they received what they require.
- Establish a good working relationship with all customers and distributors.
- Provide quotations using SBO, followed up by telephone call to establish customer feedback regarding prices, projects, suitability of the products, log communication in SBO and communicate with sales team.
- Provide regular quotation tracking reports to the BDM.
- Process and track the status of customer sales order liaising with the Central Logistics Controller in Amsterdam head office and ensuring the customer’s needs are met to satisfaction.
- Support Sales administration duties.
- Handling Purchase Order, Stock, Shipping Documents, Delivery Control on SBO
- Experience in back-office sales assistant (mandatory)
- Experience in business administration such as PO, invoice, stock control (mandatory)
- English language, any other European languages are advantageous.
- Experience in SAP (preferable)
- Team player (important)
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude towards assigned work objectives
- Excel / MS Office skills
Wir freuen uns auf Sie.