Sports fan? Then join the team of one of the most innovative global players in the region.
Executive assistant (m/f/d) Meine Aufgaben:
- Provide a high level of administrative support to the Vice President and his/her department to ensure efficient management and running of the function on a day to day level.
- You handle the department cost-center on a global level, including regular monitoring for budgets, approval of invoices to ensure correct accounting transactions
- You coordinate and execute all travel arrangements for team members including flight and hotel booking visa securing, car reservations and airport pick-up arrangements and immediately providing solutions to problems requiring knowledge of department policies and procedures
- You carry out special projects and assignments
Freuen Sie sich auf:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Very good command of German and English both written and spoken
- High level of service orientation in dealing with internal and external stakeholders/customers
- Good understanding of numbers
- Good organizational skills
- First project management experience preferred
- SAP knowledge
- Good knowledge on new media & applications
- Company sports offers
- Flexible working hours, remote working is possible
- Staff discount
- Parking spaces
Wir freuen uns auf Sie.